Thursday, October 30, 2008

The Pumpkin Patch


Yesterday, after getting Jared's stitches out, I took the boys over to the little pumpkin patch in town. We were in need of pumpkins since we only got three pumpkins from our garden this year. (Our other pumpkin plant turned out to be an acorn squash.) Plus what's October without a trip to the pumpkin patch! ha! The boys had a blast playing on the old tractors and running on the bales of hay. We even got to see what a little Kuykendall girl would look like!








5 comments:

The Grimes Family Adventures said...

I miss you guys! I love seeing all you pics! How did you get four boys to all smile? How is school going? Today is our second day of rain in Ca. Tell BJ Happy Birthday (a little late:) Love ya

Christi said...

Those pictures are fantastic! If we ever had the opportunity to get our boys together they would crazy fun.

Lindsay said...

Fun! I love the "little girl kuykendall" photo!

Amy said...

I absolutely love the picture of them laying in the hay!! How adorable. We miss you guys!

Amy said...

Also, I want pictures of my little mountain men!!