Friday, October 17, 2008

Easy to Please

Today I bought Jared and Jesse each a set of long underwear. Boy, were they excited! I love that it doesn't take much for them to think I am the greatest!



Jesse is doing his Popeye face in this picture. BJ had been wondering why he closes one eye for photos! Jesse really likes Popeye. He even eats raw spinach - and believes in the stuff. Before arm wrestling a friend one day, he ran to our garden and ate a big handful. He won.



Just thought I would add this shot of J.R. He ate his whole dinner tonight!

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Nice long johns! Tell the boys that they should guess baby's name again...what was your guess?

The Grimes Family Adventures said...

They are their father's sons- Did I tell you that I LOVE your floor, it looks so good!

Christi said...

I love that he went out to your garden and scarfed down a bunch of spinach and I love it more that you wrote that down and now won't ever forget it.