Friday, October 3, 2008

Justin is Three!

Today is my Justin's 3rd birthday. I can hardly believe he is three. Justin is such a joy to raise and I am so thankful God has blessed our family with him. He was our easiest baby by far.- BJ and I joke that if he would have been our first child, we would have been such arrogant parents! Justin has these big brown eyes and a high little voice, especially compared to his brothers' voices. Here is a list of the top five things you might catch him doing:
1- Eating sweets (hopefully with permission :) )

2- Picking berries in our garden (he picks all the strawberries - even the green ones!)

3- Rubbing J.R.'s hair ( he won't leave his brother's head alone)

4-Singing a little song

5- Helping mommy ( every time I am baking I can count on Justin to pull up a chair and tell me he wants to help. Which really means he wants a lick:) )





Happy Birthday Justin! We love you!

3 comments:

Amy said...

Happy bday little Justin! If Esther and Grace were there with you, they'd give you big wet kisses! We love you lots!

Jessica said...

Justin...we love you! We can hardly believe you're three already.

Steve, Jessica & Ethan

Elaine...I love the blog. You're doing a great job with it!

Jess

Anonymous said...

Your boys are so beautiful :) I wonder if there are any boys in our future. Brandon is a little outnumbered in our house!