Thursday, October 9, 2008

One of those days.....

It has been a rough day. BJ was out of town all day, my boys were under the weather, picking on each other, dawdling on schoolwork, whining, etc! Why do we have these days? Sometimes I feel like giving up, but BJ lovingly reminds me to hang in there and hold on to the vision God has given us for our family.


"Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen." Hebrews 11:1


Praise God that tomorrow is a new day - and Friday!
After a movie for the boys, baking cookie bars for me, Daddy returning home, and bedtime, life seems better already! :)

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Elaine...hopefully our family stopping by helped to break up the day instead of making it worse. :) Jessica

Autumn and Dan's family said...

Hey! I found you blog yesterday! So fun to see your family...four boys! Hang in there. I bet you are a great mother. Your boys are beautiful.

Anonymous said...

I love your blog Elaine :) Especially your links to Above Rubies and Titus2 ministries. I am homeschooling Chloe this year and those two groups have been such an encouragement to me. Not many of my friends are on this road with me nor do they neccesarily agree with these more conservative views of motherhood and marriage...so it is SO good to find a kindred spirit in you!