Friday, November 27, 2009
Thursday, November 12, 2009
10. Some confusion between the names Justin and Judson. Thank goodness for nicknames (baby Jud)!
9. After a few trips to doctor appointments, we were ready to trade in our minivan and suburban for a 12 passenger van.
8. While holding his new brother in the hospital, Jesse pointed out two things about baby Jud...his skin smells different than ours, and he has never broken one of the ten commandments. :)
7. Sleepless nights
6. The older three boys really stepping up to help with chores and even arguing over who gets to hold baby Jud next.
5. Hearing J.R. say his little brother's name in his low, booming voice... "Baby Dud."
4. BJ and I crying out to God for strength, energy, and wisdom in raising our family.
3. Hearing the boys exclaim how "adorable" newborn size diapers are...and trying to get the clean diapers on fast enough!
2. Figuring out a new routine in the mornings when mommy isn't up and ready on time.
1. Cuddling this gift of life in my arms.
Our boys had written us welcome home signs from the hospital so BJ made this sign to welcome them back from Grandma and Papa's.