Sunday, December 9, 2012

Birthday Celebrations! Part I

October is our family's birthday month.....3 out of 9!  I know BJ is thrilled to celebrate his special day only one day apart from little Jud-bud.  Probably fitting too since Judson has the same energy level that BJ had as a child. :)
Red Robin is a must when you have two free meals. :)



Our Jud turned three on October 27th.  And while he still keeps us on our toes, he is a true delight.  I also would probably not be burning as many calories if he were not around. :) 


We knew that Jud would love to have his own set of "ear clugs."  He is all boy. :)




We thought it was time for his own mot-te-cycle. He loves it!  
It is a joy watching you leave toddlerhood.  We know the Lord has something special in mind for our high-energy boy.  :)
We love you Judson Lee!!!

BJ has been a part of my life for 19 years....and I was 18 when we first met.  You can do the math. :) I am so happy to be growing old with him.



"Happy is the man that hath his quiver full..." Psalm 127:5
Happy Birthday, my love!


0 comments: