Sunday, December 9, 2012

Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving is celebrated with my side of the family, and for the past two years we have held it at our church.  I loved this picture because Esther and Gracie look like twins from the back. :) Here are a few highlights....
Unfortunately this year my family was getting over a bad cold.  I knew there was no way mom and Ray or the Freemans could escape it.  Sure enough, Amy caught the bug on Monday after Thanksgiving and it made its way through almost everyone else.  We thought my mom was okay, but it hit her the following week.  I am thankful they still love us....germs and all.

Sweet Josiah feeling under the weather.




This year our family and the Freemans practiced the hymn, "Come ye Thankful People Come."  Jared even worked up the piano accompaniment.  It was fun to sing together before the meal.




My amazing sister made us aprons for Christmas.  They are beautiful!

The annual bingo game.  Fun times...great prizes.  Right, Isaac?

Can't wait for next year.  Maybe we will all load up on vitamin C the month before. :)

0 comments: