Monday, June 8, 2009

Steam Train

Today was a homeschool field trip on the steam train. We had a nice time eating our lunch and viewing the scenery on the one hour trip. To be honest, I was a little surprised that the boys didn't get bored, but they enjoyed it. :) I am really missing BJ on Mondays, but thankfully I had plenty of friends to visit with. It is so nice to be a part of this homeschool community.


I couldn't resist putting J.R. in Jared's old Halloween costume for this adventure! For most of the trip, J.R. just sat next to me, holding his crackers.



2 comments:

Carlson Family said...

How fun! I LOVE JR's outfit! Something that I would have done! Gotta dress for the occasion! They all look so good!

Steve said...

Looks like you guys had a great time. We've been talking about taking a ride one of these days. I confess that I already thought about having the boys wear their train engineer hats. :)