Friday, June 5, 2009

Holy Flips

I thought this was very humorous and sweet at the same time! Old Navy is having a "design a pair of flip flops" contest for children. My boys contemplated what they should draw for a long time. We talked about a zoo theme or farm theme. Jesse tried doing a swirly design but wasn't happy with it. Finally, on their own, they both decided on a more Biblical theme. It is a little hard to see, but Jesse's have the three crosses on a hill and say Holy Bible on the bottom. Jared's have a picture of the son of God and say John 3:16. This theme probably guarantees a no-win, but like I told the boys, maybe their flip designs will be a witness to one of the judges. (Of course, I don't even think I will be making it up to Olympia to turn them in by the deadline!) If I do get there, and you see these holy flips on the shelf, you will know who won! :)

1 comments:

Lindsay said...

So cute!! I'd wear those!