Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Monday Fun

With the beautiful weather yesterday, BJ and I decided to take the boys on a little hike. Our town has a nice little trail, Seminary Hill, that the boys love. Unfortunately, it was very muddy...and we forgot to make sure the boys were wearing their rubber boots. Oh well! The mud made the trails very slippery, but Jesse took good care of me. He was constantly checking on me and lending his hand to help me not slip. I had fun playing it up a little! :) Jared, Jesse, and Justin usually do these little adventures with daddy and so they were very excited to tell me all they know about the trail and plants.


Justin was there too, but when I was taking pictures at the end, he tried to follow his big brothers and filled his boots with water! He didn't really enjoy that part. :)

1 comments:

Carlson Family said...

I bet that was a lot of fun!