Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Family

This past week was full of family! Since J.R. was being dedicated on Sunday, my mom and Ray arrived on Tuesday and Amy and her family came over Friday morning. We were also thrilled to have my cousin Justin visit on Friday evening and Saturday. He is living in Bellingham for his job...and the 3 1/2 hour drive seems so close compared to Colorado! It was so good to see him since it had been eight years since Amy or I had been out to Colorado with his family.



















Our three year olds! Esther kept telling Justin that she was three years old. Justin said "I am three too!" And Esther gasped "You are?"


The cousins always have fun together. J.R. wasn't too sure about Gracie. He stared at her most of the meal! :)



I have many memories of playing with my little cousin on the farm. He is the oldest of five boys and one girl, so I was excited for him to meet my boys!


Justin and Justin. :)



The boys were thrilled to play games with grandma and Papa Ray!

Justin headed home Saturday around 4pm...and then we prepared for Sunday! More family coming!

1 comments:

lori said...

Whoa, whoa, whoa. Like 47 family members are mentioned and pictured, between this entry and the last one. Slow down there, Sister.

I LOVE the pics of Justin and Esther, and J.R. and Gracie. Very, very sweet times with cousins.