Monday, January 26, 2009

Yeah it's Monday!

There was a time in my life when I dreaded Mondays. They were the beginning of a school or work week. Since BJ has been in ministry, however, Mondays have always been his day off. It is so nice to still have Monday to look forward to after a busy Sunday. Plus, we can go places as a family and avoid the Saturday crowds! Today we took the boys bowling as a celebration for completing the first half of the school year well. Jared and Jesse really enjoyed it. Justin was in charge of watching the balls come back up that return thing and J.R. hung out. We only lost J.R. once! It happened so fast...BJ and I both looked around and said "Where is John?" After a short panic, we found him going up the stairs (his new trick). Bowling is a lot of fun. And I have discovered that I bowl a good game with a nine pound ball. :) I am usually stuck with a heavier one.

Check out that stride!

2 comments:

Fletcher Family said...

What a fun way to spend a Monday! I love the pictures of your handsome boys!

Christi said...

You guys make anything look fun.