Thursday, January 29, 2009

Hand-Me-Downs

A couple of days ago, my sweet Aunt Lorena from Ohio sent a bunch of boxes full of my cousins' hand-me-downs. The boys went wild. I thought only girls got excited about such things, but boy was I wrong. Jesse wanted everything to fit him so bad, but they are just one size too small. I miss my cousins in Colorado and Kansas so much. Visits to Colorado to see family were such a huge part of my life growing up. I am sad that with the passing of my Grandpa we haven't made it out there for seven years. I will treasure putting these clothes on my younger two....it's our connection to family- and a ton of boy cousins! :)

1 comments:

lori said...

Getting hand-me-downs from cousins is one of my great childhood memories too! That was the best. Though sometimes you'd run across some really weird stuff and have to go through this thought process of, "Are my cousins cool or weird?"