Tuesday, January 6, 2009

So glad he's home....

BJ was gone for five long days at a SHAPE retreat. I am so glad to have him home. While he was away, we went to Chuck E. Cheese with my sister (Isaac was at the same retreat) and her in-laws. It was nice to be able to spend some time with Amy and her girls... and I love that I am such good friends with her in-laws. :)






Justin and Grace were terrified of Chuck E. So much so, that Justin's hands were shaking. I wonder why they chose a giant rat?

3 comments:

Jessica said...

We had a lot of fun with you guys at Chuck E. Cheese's. I'm glad your guy is home with you!

Unknown said...

You should make it so your "comments" pop out in a seperate window. Look under settings... I expect you to get right on that!

oh and nice pic's

Amy said...

Great pictures! I love the one of JR on the car!! It was so good to finally get to hang out with you and the boys- Love ya!!