Sunday, January 18, 2009

Brotherly Love!

J.R. is really starting to play with his brothers. He thought Jesse's cat was great fun!
I love it when the boys make this tent because it is the same way my sister and I made tents. It even uses the same chairs (only now they are painted)! We put a blanket over top with rubber bands around the knobs of the chair. :)

These two are always silly together!


Justin is turning into a real clown. He wore his paper crown all day.

Poor baby John. His brothers wanted to act out the Christmas story the other day. Guess who got to play baby Jesus....in a swaddling fleece blanket lying in a laundry basket with an umbrella? I was surprised at how long he let his brothers keep him there. Of course, he didn't have much of a choice!

3 comments:

Carlson Family said...

I remember making forts with chairs and blankets! My sisters and brother always had so much fun! That picture of "BABY J" is so ADORABLE! I bet he had just as much fun laying there and watching his bigger brothers! TOO CUTE!

Amy said...

Elaine, that is hilarious!! And every time I see a picture of Jesse I see you...

lori said...

Fun post, Elaine!

Forts are one of the best parts of childhood; there's just no way around it.

The umbrella was a nice touch to the manger. I'd be curious to hear the reasoning on that one.