Thursday, September 4, 2008

Wallowa Lake

We were at the lake in the middle of August, but I thought it would be fun to post a few pics of our family vacation. It was different and sad to not a have a few key family members make it this year (like Aunt LaVisa) but totally understood her reasons for staying behind. We had a great time of hiking, riding Papa's boat, shopping, hanging with relatives, miniature golf, fishing, and roasting marshmallows around the campfire. BJ's great-grandma homesteaded in Wallowa county over a hundred years ago and BJ has been camping there since 1979. Boy, that sounds old!
I obviously don't know how to rotate my pictures yet, sorry!

1 comments:

Christi said...

Hooray!! I was hoping you would start a blog! Now I will finally be in the loop with the Kuykendall clan!