Thursday, September 4, 2008

The Beginning
This is the beginning of our family blog. I have enjoyed keeping up with my college friends and familys' blogs so much I decided to do one too! You will have to be patient with me as I learn how to do this. Technology has never been my thing.
This week we are blessed to have my mom and Ray visit for a few days. They were a great help today as I had my 3 wisdom teeth pulled. It was a little more painful than I anticipated. BJ stayed home today as well to take good care of me. Everything Ray fixed for dinner smelled sooooo good, but I stuck with mashed potatoes and cooked crookneck squash to be safe! (oh and a bowl of icecream) :)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Elaine...Elisha Weems here :) I happened upon your blog when I was checking Lindsay's page and I am so glad I did! I have wondered how you are doing because every now and again I hear something about you due to my brother Ryan and his wife Shelsea going to Lynchwood. We have known John & Sally for a long time because I grew up going to church with Steve & LaVisa at Holladay Park. Anyways...I was excited to find you and I saw your link to Above Rubies, that is so great! Have you read The Power of Motherhood by Nancy Campbell? I would love to hear how you are doing and we have a blog too-www.coppertopgals.blogspot.com
take care!
Elisha