Sunday, September 21, 2008

The Duncans

On Friday, we watched Ruben and Konrad so Chip and Jenni could have a date night. We had a great time playing outside, going on a bike ride (got lots of looks with six boys), eating hotdogs and brownies, and playing uno. BJ is really good at keeping the boys occupied. (I probably would have fed them and played a movie!) Having the Duncans move to Centralia after their mission work in Hungary has been a real blessing. We are so glad to have them near us again.

These date nights are really going to work out in our favor - I mean what's another two boys?! The next night, Chip and Jenni watched our four boys so we could enjoy dinner out with another couple. We had a great time - and our boys enjoyed hanging with their friends again.


2 comments:

Christi said...

You are doing such a good job at keeping this updated!! I want to make a comment every time, but usually I'm in a hurry - you of all people know about that. It's such a treat to peek into your daily lives!

great adventure said...

Hi friend
I miss you!! I love your blog- what fun. I laughed when I seen the pic of the gourd:)I set up a account but havent wrote on it yet- maybe today!! There is a walking trail close to our house so I walked for the first time the other day and it was NOT the same without you! Talk to ya soon- love ya
Ginny