Sunday, August 26, 2012

The Zoo

Back in July we met the Freemans at the zoo. We needed to do a little suburban exchange and thought we might as well make a day of it. :) 
These hats from Uncle Joey and Aunt Alison were so cute....too bad the twins didn't think so. :)

We have always thought Gracie looks like she could have been one of ours. :)
We get a lot of looks when we are out and about together. We sat here to eat lunch and watch the bird show.  BJ said the lady sitting behind us stared at us the whole time.  Sometimes I feel the pressure.  We want to be real, and yet we know we represent the Lord.  I want our family to be a reflection of God's love and the blessing of children.

Amy and I are usually real chatty...with or without caffeine.  With caffeine, however, watch out.  I can picture in my head Isaac's eye roll whenever Amy and I are together and have had coffee. :) So anyway, we are talking in the back while everyone else is fascinated by the monkeys. :)
Jesse, our trusty guide.







The babies were all tuckered out by the end.  And actually, so were the parents. What is it about doing anything outside of the norm that is so exhausting? :)

0 comments: