Tuesday, May 8, 2012

the quilt is done!!!

My quilt.  I believe I started it when Justin was in-utero.  Now he is 6 years old. I can't help but smile when I see it.  BJ's mom and Grandma were sweet to set it up at my place and help me quilt it for the evening.  We had had this planned right before I knew we were having twins.  I remember thinking as we spent all this time hooking it up to the frame, "I am never going to have time to work on this," but we hadn't announced our news yet.  Just as our evening was over we broke the news that we were pregnant again with a boy....and another boy.  Sure enough, I never did work on it. :)  For my birthday Sally had the quilting ladies at Holiday Park COG finish it for me.  I am so pleased to have it completed.

1 comments:

Amy said...

oh Elaine! how awesome to have completed the quilt! and it looks great. I remember you trying to pick out the colors for certain parts!! fun.