Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Our field trip to Bonneville Dam

The Bonneville Dam was offering a tour February 18th, so we decided to go.  The tour was very interesting, but this was not the best day for our family. :)  We started off leaving a little late making our arrival time at Grandma Sally and Papa's house late.  Let's just say when it comes to time.... I am working on it.  I am actually more on time now with 7 boys than I was with 1...if you can believe it!  So back to our day, it is always fun to have a little quarrel in front of your in-laws. :) Also, our picnic was freeeezing. Then somehow during the end of the tour BJ got onto the elevator without the rest of us.  It took a long time for us to find each other.  Since I am blogging about this weeks later I can laugh. Ha Ha!  Thankfully the day was redeemed when Grandma Sally treated us all to ice cream in Cascade Locks.  Ice cream makes everything better. :)

0 comments: