Tuesday, August 16, 2011

The twins

When Judson is napping it is nice to give the twins a little "tummy time." Judson seems to like him new brothers by all the loves he gives them. Unfortunately, loves from an almost 2 year old boy can be rough. :)


It is fun to see Joshua and Josiah in the same position. I am amazed by it and wonder if it is a coincidence or a twin thing.
Both of our little guys have receding hair lines as of this week. I knew when they were born that their hair wouldn't last too long.




Joshua Courage



Josiah Christian


5 comments:

Seth & Andrea Cook said...

Do you just fall so in love every time you look at them? I do and they're not even mine! So precious!

Jessica said...

Oh my goodness! They just melt my heart. I can't wait for you all to visit when the new Freeman baby comes. It's been too long...I miss you!

Amy said...

they are so sweet! and I love the new family photos in your side bar- they turned out great!! I am so glad I got to hold the twins on sunday and see you and your fam, even if just for a few hours =)

lori said...

Wow. They are DARLING. And I love the orange shirts.

There is no way a Kuykendall baby could be successfully switched with another baby at the hospital.

Rachel @ Lautaret Bohemiet said...

I just simply cannot get over the fact that you had twins, and how cute they are! You'd have thought the cutest would have run out by child #7, but nope!