Friday, August 12, 2011

Looks who's 4!

August 7th our wonderful John turned 4! I have said this many times, but I can't believe he is 4 already! Johnny brings so much joy to our life. This guy has a fun, unique personality. I love J.R.'s.....

big brown eyes,

missing front tooth,

loud, booming, low voice,

love for tractors and mot-e-cycles,

disdain for anything pink,

sweet words...he always says to me, "I love you too" ...even when I haven't said it yet :)

large vocabulary,

and wiping away of every kiss I give him.

We love you Johnny! We are so glad that the Lord touched you and are looking forward to seeing what He has in store for you.

2 comments:

Carlson Family said...

Happy Birthday J.R.!

Amy said...

Happy birthday, kiddo!! Looks like you had a great time (and a yummy cake!) We love you.