Saturday, August 6, 2011

Foster Lake

Since camping was out again this summer, we visited BJ's family at Foster Lake while they were camping. It is amazing how much we fit into one day. Well, actually the boys...I spent most of the day tandem nursing in the trailer. :) BJ, our boys, and the Thomas 3 went fishing, rode bikes, ate yummy camp food and hung out around the campfire. The twins were almost two weeks old, and it always feels so good to be out of the house. :) I kept thinking back to our trip to Walla Walla with a 2 1/2 week old Judson...definitely wasn't a trip I wanted to try this time around. Looking back, I don't know how I had the energy to make that trip with such a new little one.

Even if for only a day, we thoroughly enjoyed the camping meals (hobo stew) and s'mores.












Thank you Grandma Sally and Papa for such a wonderful day!

0 comments: