Saturday, July 10, 2010

We're Moving!

The Kuykendall family is moving! Our season of uncertainty has come to an end. Surrounded by a lot of prayer, BJ has accepted a call to be senior pastor. September 12th will be our first Sunday at Hoodview Church of God in Woodburn, Oregon.
We are excited about what the Lord has in store for our family and the congregation.Please pray for us during this next transition. I am least excited about packing. We have a lot of stuff...even with me being a thrower-outer! :)
(Thank you Kirsten for taking our family pictures. :)

7 comments:

Christi said...

How exciting, and I'm sure a billion other emotions for you!! I will definitely be praying for you through the transition. I'm glad you'll be so close to us!

Christi said...

And how in the world did you get five boys to sit still and look at the camera?! Were there bribes involved?

Seth & Andrea Cook said...

We are praying for you through this transition, but we will miss you terribly!

These pictures are TERRIFIC! Such a beautiful family!

Amy said...

Centralia visits just wont be the same. I guess now when I visit you there will me MORE shopping to do!

Trent-n-Lynne said...

Excited for you guys and what God has planned for you and your ministry! But we'll miss you!

Lindsay said...

Your family pictures are GREAT! I love them. I'm excited for you guys....you'll be just a hop, skip and a jump away from us! I'll be praying for your transition. :)

The Weems Family said...

We are excited to have you all closer. We will pray for the Lord to lead you to a good house.