Thursday, July 8, 2010

Aunt Lorena, this post is for you....

Aunt Lorena, I know how much you love to see pictures of your grandson. We had a great time with Big Justin over the 4th of July weekend.As I cooked meals and baked goodies, I realized how many of my recipes are from you. I fixed your spaghetti casserole, poppyseed muffins, and frosted banana bars this weekend. Please keep the recipes coming!


We enjoyed homemade vanilla icecream. The boys always stir their icecream to make "milkshakes." J.R. now copies everything the older boys do. :) Then they have to drink from their bowls using straws. What a mess! J.R.'s face is a mess too!

Our church potluck was moved inside due to the weather and it was still pretty chilly for the parade.
This year Jared, Jesse, and Justin rode in the parade to support a friend of ours who is running for county prosecutor. Go Jonathan Meyer!
After the parade we headed to the Wiley's. The kiddos had fun making this teepee.
I hope you had a happy 4th!

1 comments:

Amy said...

wow- that is a great teepee! I love the pictures of "big" justin, so sad that we couldn't stay to see him again. And I love the recipes too, although I admit I would rather eat Elaine's version than my own! HA!!