Monday, July 5, 2010

Eleven years

The Clarkston weekend was our anniversary weekend....Eleven years! Last year we celebrated at a Fritzler side wedding, this year a Kuykendall celebration. I guess we picked a busy weekend to get married. :)

BJ, Oh BJ. I love him. We have been through a lot together and grown so much. I truly do love him more now than ever. I have watched him mature as a husband, father, and man of God. I am so happy to have a husband who is willing to take the responsibility for his family and lead us.

The Lord has been so gracious to us by placing people and ministries in our life that have helped/encouraged us along. Here's a list of a few that have been a real blessing.
Created to be His Helpmeet by Debi Pearl
Above Rubies magazine
Keepers at Home magazine
For men Only by Michael Pearl
The Pursuit of Godly Seed by Denny Kenaston
Financial Freedom DVDs by Jim Sammons
No Greater Joy Ministry
We certainly have a long way to go, but praise God for what he has done so far. Our prayer is that our children will not only follow in our footsteps, but take it to the next level. To God be the glory!

1 comments:

Carlson Family said...

Happy Anniversary! I love the pictures! They are great! The middle picture is my favorite!!!