Friday, April 30, 2010

Walla Walla

A few weeks back, we were able to go to Walla Walla. It is always fun to spend time with my sister and her family. J.R. stayed with Grandma Sally and Papa and we missed him dearly. Every time we passed a "mot-e-cycle" or a "tracto" we thought of him.
The boys always love to stay in a motel. :) The first night is rough on mom and dad because the boys are so wound up they will not go to sleep! Usually by night two, they are pooped. :)

It was a quick trip, but we got some good hang out time with the Freemans. Jud is bigger, but Paisley has more hair. :)
We got to meet the chickens.
Gracie's birthday was the previous week, so we delivered her gift in person.
Aren't they cute? This picture reminds me of the time (a few kiddos ago) that we traveled to Modesto together. Amy and I went somewhere with my mom so Isaac, BJ, and the children went on a walk. BJ was a little embarrassed to be seen with Isaac wearing Esther in the front pack...and no mommy in the group. :)


Every time we get together we have a wedding! Notice Justin's boutonniere....they came up with that on their own.
These two are a real joy to watch together.

Esther presented me with a beautiful bouquet. My sister made my day when she told me that Esther had asked if her hair was as long as Aunt Elaine's.
This is the farmhouse they will be renting soon. It was a cute house with a lot of character. We expect to see Isaac wearing his romeos more often now. :)
We love you Freeman Five!

3 comments:

Amy said...

I love the pics! It was a blast to have you guys come out, and we missed little JR too!! Isaac could've worn him in the front pack!!

Christi said...

My boys LOVE staying in hotels too...they are constantly asking if we can do it again.

Also, I was cracking up at BJ being embarrassed on the walk.

Carlson Family said...

I'm sure you missed J.R. But it was a lot of fun having him at lunch that day! Erika sure enjoys him. :o)