Thursday, April 15, 2010

It's been awhile....Easter 2010

Just a little behind....again. We had a couple of busy weekends away from home. It is amazing how fast things on the home front get out of order. I loved being home this past weekend. For the first time in a long time, I looked at my to-do list and felt some-what caught up. I will say, the balance between messes, life, and family is a challenge for me. I want to enjoy life with my boys...read to them, play with them, invest in them, but I must constantly fight the urge to have everything cleaned and in order. My boys are growing up so fast amidst the messes. The realization that I can't be on top of it all has hit...just like a few years back when I realized that laundry needed to be a daily chore. :) So here we are. If you saw our sorta spare room upstairs (1/2 J.R.'s bed/ 1/2 stuff that needs to be gone through) I would die...after you gasped. :) I revisited this post about Proverbs 14:1. It was a good reminder. Someday it will be organized...but maybe not until the oxen have left the crib. :)


Here are a few pics from Easter.





J.R. exclaiming, "I found one!" He said that every time as he chucked each egg into his basket. We all cringed and smiled hearing them crack. :)

0 comments: