Monday, December 22, 2008

Snow!!!

I love snow! Growing up in California, snow was few and far between. I get so giddy with excitement when the flakes begin to fall. We do have a ton of snow (around 18 inches)for Centralia, and so far, everytime the forecast calls for rain, we get more snow! As much as I love the snow, however, I still needed to finish buying a couple of Christmas gifts. Yikes! I kinda don't know what to do. Yesterday we ventured out to a sweet widow in our church to bring her cookies and then hit Wal-mart. Thank goodness for our suburban. I don't know how cold, always snowy places do it. BJ said plowing is just a part of life for them. :)









Jesse wanted to earn some money, so we hired him to shovel our pathway and our rental's pathway. I was impressed with his work!


These icicles finally fell last night. They were quite the sight from our dining room window.


It had been a while since I had blogged. One day our phone lines were not working and then we had a lot of stuff going on. So, I am finally caught up.... there are a bunch of new posts below. :)

2 comments:

Carlson Family said...

The pictures are really good! Jesse is so Cute with his little snow shovel! Our power has been out since 7am yesterday and still isn't back on so I am a little sick of the snow. But it looks like we will have a White Christmas after all!

Anonymous said...

I love the picture of the holly. It so much fun to read your blog. I'm going to try and download the pictures of our kids together.
Merry Christmas,
Maria