Wednesday, November 19, 2008

So spoiled!

This week I feel so spoiled......
1. Last night I was invited to attend a women's Christmas event -"Taste of the Holidays" at another church. My friend Janis (who goes to my church) had attended it for the past few years and decided to host a table. She invited six of us from our church. We had a great time visiting and stuffing our faces! They prepared a whole menu of items and everyone was served a small portion along with a booklet of the recipes. Throughout the night visiting was interrupted with door prizes and a three part drama. We all had a great time.
2. This morning my wonderful husband bought me the Gooseberry Patch 10th anniversary book that I really wanted and hid it for me to find. I can't wait to find a little time to look through it.
3. Tommorrow night I get to go to a Mexican Restarant with a few girlfriends. It will be our last chance to spend time together before Michelle and her family move to West Virginia.
4. Friday evening I am attending a scrapbook party for a friend at church.
It is rare for me to be away from my family this much. I am very thankful for a husband who is glad I am getting a few breaks. It is kind of weird though that they all fall in the same week! I am thinking that by Friday, BJ will never let me do this again! :)

1 comments:

Amy said...

That looks like a ton of fun, what a great idea! It's good to see folks in a photo that I haven't seen in a while!