Thursday, November 6, 2008

My Mountain Men

Halloween night turned out to be very hectic. BJ was in charge of the church carnival so that meant I was in charge of the kitchen for the night. We both had so much to do and did not get any pictures of all four boys. Yesterday, I dressed the boys up to get a few pics. My mother-in-law, Sally, made their costumes. They turned out so cute! The boys had so much fun running around our property pretending to shoot everything! I got a kick out of Jesse because he started posing. He'd say things like, "hey mom, take my picture by this tree pretending to shoot the Indians." Anyone who knows Jesse can imagine him saying that! It was a lot of fun capturing the boys playing.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your boys! Adorable costumes and so much fun. I so wish I didn't live a bazillion miles away! My sister-in-law told me there was an above rubies retreat in Oregon last weekend and I thought of you! Hope you are doing well
Elisha

lori said...

So stinkin' cute, Elaine. Wow!

Thanks for your earlier comment to my blog; I am now 37 weeks. :)