Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Disneyland (part 5)

Our last super yummy big breakfast.  
Waiting to head back to the airport.
On the flight to Aneheim our twins' ears hurt so bad during the landing.  It was so sad.  The first night we were there BJ walked 2 miles one way to Walgreens for medicine that would make them more comfortable on the flight home.  Both of the bins ended up sleeping for a good portion of this flight.  
I should also add that traveling with a large family can be a little challenging.  I'm not sure we could have done all the security checkpoints without help from the Johnsons.  Wow.....that part was crazy. BJ even was singled out for a full body search. :)  Also, just boarding the plane with our carry-ons and littles and trying to get settled was an adventure.  :)  I had been so excited for my boys to fly because I had such fond memories of flying all the time as a child.  Now that we got that checked off our list, I am good with waiting until all the boys are older before flying as a family again!
Our family had such a nice time and made some special memories on this trip.  Thank you Aunt Connie and Uncle Gary for all the planning you put into making this happen.  And thank you, Miss Corby for loving on my boys and helping me keep track of them all.  :)

0 comments: