Tuesday, December 10, 2013

October fun

Disneyland shuttle rides.
 It had been 10 years since I last rode Splash Mountain! And, yes, I was nervous!
 My boys refused to model this for me, so I had to do it myself!

 Jared's favorite ride.
 Sweet Justin really did enjoy it.

 Something on our stroller triggered a detailed search of one of the parents.  BJ graciously accepted, thank goodness!
 Tired Josiah on the flight home.
 Family sing-a-long with Grandma and Papa.
 I love these.
 BJ and the three oldest were able to attend the Family Economics Conference in Ocean Shores with Uncle Steve and Ethan.
 Everyone loves Bauman Farms' doughnuts.
 Dinner helpers.
 Jessica and I (and a few other wonderful girls who pitched in big time to help) threw a baby shower for our little NEPHEW.  I was able to take Johnny with me, and we had a great time together.  I loved seeing old friends at the shower, staying the night at Aunt Linda's and staying up till after midnight visiting with her, meeting for coffee at Fiddler's with Amy and the girlies, and stopping at Sunbirds for rubber boots.  :)  
 Joshua got into the brown sugar while I was changing Josiah.  Sometimes I think they plan these things. :) From the looks of it, he got quite a bit.
 Jud's birthday drink from Dutch Bros.
 I finally finished my banner.
 BJ and Jud's birthday dinner.

0 comments: