Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Camp Dwight

Camp Dwight was soooo much fun!!!  Even with twins that refuse to sleep well through the night, it was a great trip.  They did sleep a little better than last year, but not much. :) We were also so thankful to have my in-law's trailer.  Thank you Grandma Sally and Papa!!!

Here are the boys' bags ready to be loaded.
And we're off!
Outhouses....a small trade off for a weekend of fun!
Life long friends and sort of cousins.  :)

The slip and slide is a highlight for my boys, and I'm sure you can see why!  I loved hearing and seeing the difference between the girls' and boys' turns.  The girls are noisy and the boys are dangerous!


Josiah enjoying ice cream.
Poor Johnny was a little worn out.  He missed the whole talent night.
Jared really wanted to do the family fun run.  Between his begging and my new friend's invite I went along.  This was a new experience for me.  Probably training for these things is a good idea....I was sore for a whole week! :)
Joshua....I think!







It was a great weekend of refreshment and sweet fellowship.  Can't wait for next year!

0 comments: