Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Campmeeting

The boys were asked to sing offertory for Tuesday evening of camp meeting.  Practicing for these such occasions is always hilarious.  Maybe not so hilarious at the time, especially when it is the night before, but BJ and I are learning to loosen up- a little.

How can we not crack up when Judson and Josiah join in?

And especially when they are reading their words, but two out of three of them can't read!

They sang a song that we learned from our dear friends', the Voetbergs,  a Jesus Loves Me/So Deep medley. 
They did a great job, and this mama was so proud.  :)

1 comments:

Heather said...

Hi Elaine! My name is Heather and I was wondering if you could answer my question about your blog! If you could email me at Lifesabanquet1(at)gmail(dot)com that would be great!