Saturday, June 29, 2013

stitches

Poor Justin had to get his first stitches in May.  Fortunately I had gone out to lunch with friends from church and missed the whole ordeal.  I'm not so good with blood, lucky for BJ.  Story goes that Jesse and Justin were playing baseball together and Justin walked right into Jesse swinging a metal bat.  BJ said it was a clean cut, just very deep and a lot of bleeding.  The Lord was good, though.... Nurse Debbie Betts just so happened to be there giving us her cats and was so sweet to stay with the other boys so BJ could get Justin to the doctor.  I had been enjoying my lunch with the girls until I called to check in.  Jared informed me that Jesse had hit Justin with a bat and Justin was bleeding all over and daddy was gone to get him stitches.  I'd say he left out a few important details....like the fact that Mrs. Betts was there with them!!!  Jared and I had a talk about being a little more thorough next time.  :) 
Jesse felt just awful about the whole ordeal and was so concerned for his brother....sweet for a momma to see.  :) We are all thankful that he is healing up so well!

0 comments: