Monday, June 17, 2013

Christian Heritage

We were so fortunate to be able to attend the Christian Heritage Homeschooling and Family Discipleship Conference.  BJ's wonderful Aunt Candy and Uncle Mike graciously let our family stay at their home (and fed us delicious breakfasts).  This was a HUGE savings for us.  Finding accommodations for a family our size is usually expensive.  One hotel quoted us $600 for the two nights!  This conference is always a blessing to our family....even with little ones in tow needing a lot of attention.  BJ and I know to anticipate the hard work that it takes to pull off anything right now with littles, but the blessings are well worth our efforts.  

Usually in a parking lot I can always spot our van fairly easy....not at Christian Heritage.  In fact, I had to walk down two long rows pushing the twins to find where BJ had parked after dropping us off!  
An obvious highlight is seeing our Centralia friends and family.  :)





BJ was really blessed by the choir!
Is he amazing, or what?  These twins are getting heavier and heavier!

This is a picture I took to text my sister. I have been reading Mrs. Shupe's blog, Large Families on Purpose,  for a while now and really appreciate the wisdom in her posts.  I was hoping to meet her at the conference, so I was excited to run into her van on the hunt to find my own.  :)  I did end up chatting with her later on.  Funny how you feel like you know someone that you have never met. 


Jared was lost and then found.  A big thank you to Uncle Steve for helping Jared hook back up with us.  We learned to designate a meeting place for the end of conferences. :)

Miss these sweet Wileys!!!
Oh...on the drive to the conference we took a little detour to look up at the Space Needle.  We need to plan ahead next time and tour a few of these landmarks since we never got around to it when we lived closer!


0 comments: