Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Joshua and Josiah


Our twins are growing.  They were around 3 1/2 months in these pictures.  It is still hard to tell their little personalities, but we think Josiah is a little more laid back.  A lot of times they switch just when I think I have them figured out. One evening I could only get Josiah to smile and then the next morning it was the opposite....Joshua was all smiles. :) I am loving their routine since they go to sleep around 9:30 each night and wake again at 7:30 or 8am....a real lifesaver for this busy mama!




3 comments:

Seth & Andrea Cook said...

Oh they are getting so big! Love those chunky cheeks. Wish you were closer by and I could give them a squeeze!

Amy said...

Gosh they are so cute, Elaine! Absolutely adorable! And, I'm jealous of their sleep schedule. Sydney hasn't slept longer than 5 hours yet. Good job!

erika trautman said...

Oh Elaine! They are SO cute!! Can't wait to see them (and all of you) again! :)
Erika