Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Beach Day

One October Friday was spent at Lincoln City.  This was such a special day for BJ and me. Our first stop was to a little picnic area right off the beach.  Neither one of us had ever been to this little spot, but the picnic sign caught BJ's eye and we needed to feed the boys lunch.  While there we were approached by a man asking if we were a homeschool family. (It being a school day and seeing our passenger van tipped him off!) They invited us to visit with them at the vacation home where they were staying.  We found out that Ronny is a pastor in McMinville and they homeschool their 8 children.  We were so encouraged by them.  It was as if God set up this meeting.  BJ has since met with Ronny and I saw his wife at the Above Rubies retreat a few weeks later. We are looking forward to getting to know this family better.
This is so Jesse. :)

This picture of Jesse gives me a glimpse into the future.  He looks old to me here. Then I just have to look at the previous picture, and I know that is still a few years off. :)
Judson loved the sand.


These boys are heavy now.  I can hardly hold them both at the same time.



0 comments: