Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Won In Him...a little older

Here they are! Hard to believe it has been 17 years since this group first started. Wow that makes me sound old. Thank goodness it makes BJ sound a teensy-bit older than me. :) Won In Him was the group Warner Pacific College sent out to sing at churches and camps during the summer. It was how I met my sweet husband. They sang at my church camp in California the summer after I graduated from highschool. Fun times...although Beege and I have totally changed our views about dating...but that could be another post. We have lots of great memories with these guys and their spouses. It has been fun to experience all of our weddings together and watch each family grow. This evening was especially great since Matt and Nikki were here from Montana and usually miss out on these reunions.

If Matt and Nikki's children could have been there, we would have had eleven boys and one girl. :)



As you can see, the boys had a great time together.

0 comments: