Monday, October 17, 2011

Special visitors


(Amy, Sue, Aunt Lorena, me)

On September 20th, My Aunt Lorena of all people came to visit! This was a big deal for Amy and I because we really only saw Aunt Lorena on our visits to Colorado growing up. She lives in Ohio and had not flown since the '80's. (Amtrak was her preferred method of travel.) I was thrilled to hear that her cousin Sue talked her into a trip out West to visit my mom. Although our visit was brief, it was so nice to see her and let her see a bit into our world. I love my Aunt. She has always shown me so much love and I have always looked to her as a godly role model. Now that she has conquered this fear of flying we are hoping to see her more often. (hint, hint) :)

2 comments:

Amy said...

wow. I still look preggo!! Note to self, 1 week post delivery have big hair do's and lots of makeup... ;)

Elaine said...

Sorry Aim, I should have mentioned what a trooper you were for coming after just barely delivering Liviya. :) What is my excuse? :)