Saturday, May 7, 2011

Wooden Shoe Tulip Farm....again

My mom, sister, and nieces met at my house a couple of Fridays ago. My mom's birthday was the day before so it was nice to all be together to celebrate. Here's a few pictures from our outing to the tulip festival. Even with only a 10 minute drive, going anywhere with eight children can be a major ordeal. :) It will be interesting when we add the next three to the group. At least then Amy and I won't be pregnant so we will have more energy, right?

Taking time to "smell the tulips"....
Paisley Mae and Judson Lee were not excited to sit in the shoes.

Jared loves littles. He wants to hold babies any chance he can...Paisley was the youngest one of the bunch.

Unfortunately, we had a lot of grumpies on this day. Since half the kiddos were crying anyway, we told them all to cry. :)


Back at our home we enjoyed pizza, cake, and icecream for my mom's birthday. We are so thankful to have another year to celebrate with her.

1 comments:

Carlson Family said...

Not sure how much more energy you'll have at first with the sleepless nights. But I love the pictures! I'm sure the cousins have a blast together!