Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Sisters

Soooo, this doesn't seem very fair. Amy is about 5-6 weeks behind me this time. I would say there is a pretty big difference in our sizes. Hopefully we can get one more picture together before I deliver...and she will actually look pregnant!

Our offspring....

Girls belong to Amy,

Boys belong to Elaine.

I know I am bigger this time, but I never realize how big until I see a picture of myself. Yikes! I hope I will go back to "normal" after this....whatever "normal" is at this age. :)

3 comments:

Amy said...

Elaine, you look so great! And furthermore, you have TWO babies 5-6 weeks older than my one!! I can't wait to meet them =)

Seth & Andrea Cook said...

You and Amy are too cute! Can't wait to meet all 3 of those babies!

Carlson Family said...

The pictures def. add about 20lbs. You don't look that big in person! I can't wait to meet your little ones.