Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Our Busy Bee

This little guy is BUSY! Beege and I think he is our busiest one. I didn't use playpens at this age with most of our boys...we have two set up in our home right now. Although exhausting at times, BJ and I get a lot of joy out of watching busy Jud run from here to there, touching, opening, and looking at everything. He is a lot of fun. He has a new expression for pictures when you tell him, "say cheeeese!" A few days ago I caught him running around with the boys' toothpaste. Yuck! I know it is not good for him to eat the stuff, but it was a little funny. That night Justin was so impressed with how clean their toothpaste container was and asked if I cleaned it. I reminded him that Jud took care of that earlier. Justin was a little grossed out with that cleaning method!

3 comments:

Christi said...

He really reminds me of Milo. Consider that a warning and a compliment at the same time.

Jessica said...

Ha ha! Thankfully he hasn't figured out how to climb out of the playpen yet. :)

Fletcher Family said...

what a cutie Elaine! I can't believe how big he has gotten! ;)