Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Fun with Grandma

Last week my mom and Ray came up for a little visit. We had a great time with them. On Wednesday we went out to dinner at Shari's (we have hardly any restaurants in town). We were in luck since Wednesday is free pie day! The boys now want to eat there every Wednesday. Ha!


I was really impressed with my mom's hot wheels playing ability. She helped them set up and organize those cars a few different times!
BTW- I feel like our hot wheels collections is so huge thanks to my hubby. Every time we pass them in a store he finds another one that needs to be added to the collection! Maybe it is a guy thing, because personally, they all kind of look the same to me. :)

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Elaine, you crack me up! We've got the Hot Wheel problem, too. Only, my boys require me to tell them what the names of the cars are all the time (it's on the bottom of each car). I'm very familiar with them. :)

The Weems Family said...

That looks like a Hot Wheels quilt!