Tuesday, January 11, 2011

A real lifesaver.....

My sister introduced me to this life saving product. As a mother of five boys, (four of which are potty-trained) my bathrooms were a little smelly. It drove me crazy. It seemed like no matter what I did to clean them, the smell, you know which smell I am talking about, remained. I felt like a failure of a mom at training my boys to aim better and like maybe I really didn't know how to clean my home. I am so pleased to say that biokleen worked! I squirted it on the floor around the toilet, wiped it up a few minutes later with a wet rag, and then wiped down the floors with pinesol as usual. You have no idea how excited I am! :)

4 comments:

Carlson Family said...

Where did you get it at? I Only have 2 boys but I KNOW they can aim better! HAHA.

Fletcher Family said...

Whoohoo! So nice to find something that works! Thanks for sharing! ;)

5 Boys and a Princess said...

I'll have to try that! We tiled our bathroom walls the bottom 3.5 feet and that really helps. The aim issue doesn't get better- I cleaned stuff off the top of the toilet tank this morning- YUCK!

The Weems Family said...

We have a "Please aim" sign in the bathroom. I used to put it on the left side of the tank one week. The right side the next. Guess what? The side the sign is on is the dirtiest, every time. I wish I could have a red bulls eye painted around the hole in the bottom of the toilet bowl.