Saturday, January 29, 2011

Double the Fun!

Our family is pleased to announce that baby #6 is on the way....


...and baby #7!



Before Thanksgiving we found out we had a little surprise on the way. Around 13-14 weeks I finally found a doctor and scheduled an appointment. I was really thankful BJ was with me for this first ultrasound/appointment! Our technician had taken measurements as usual for about ten minutes before she said, "oh, that is why I was having trouble with these measurements. You are having twins!" She deleted all her data and started over, this time working on Baby A first. BJ looked over at me and said, "you can buy a better double stroller." He couldn't stop laughing, I was in total shock. To top this all off, they are both boys. God has such a sense of humor!


We are both so excited and nervous all at the same time. Our boys are beyond thrilled and couldn't wait to pick out matching shirts for Baby A and Baby B. :) Please pray for the health and development of our little blessings. We have a lot of preparations to make in the next five months. A 12 passenger van is definitely in our near future.....

13 comments:

Mars said...

OH MY! You guys are OUT OF CONTROL!!!
This is awesome! I love it! Congratulations!!!

Carlson Family said...

This is so exciting! We are so happy for you guys!!! We will have to get together for more play dates! Especially after all 3 babies are born :)

The Weems Family said...

Two new blessings! What a joy! We are praying for a healthy, happy, uneventful pregnany and birth.

Lindsay said...

Looks like you will be needing 7 brides for 7 brothers :) Congrats!!! I will praying all goes well.

Stephanie said...

How fun! My mom told me this past week and I did get a good laugh over the irony of having 7 boys!

Trent-n-Lynne said...

So exciting! Congrats!

lori said...

You are kidding.

lori said...

Okay, now that I'm over my shock, I can leave a true congratulatory comment:

Weeee-hoooooo! Go Clan Kuykendall! Congratulations to....the....nine of you!

Fletcher Family said...

So awesome! Congrats!

Blaze Danielle said...

Yay for two more babies!! Can't wait to see what they'll look like! No doubt just as cute as your others! :)

Amber said...

That is so awesome!!! Your children are SOO well behaved, two additional Kuykendall boys in the world will be wonderful!

Garth Hamilton said...

I couldn't believe it when I heard the news. You guys are absolutely crazy. Double congrats!!

Isaac said...

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA... I think about how much fun it is going to visit you guys. And how much fun you guys are going to have. But for some reason this whole things just cracks me up! Can't wait to meet the little boogers!