Thursday, January 6, 2011

New dinner helpers....

Tonight right after dinner, BJ asked Jared and Jesse to help him clean out our suburban. Since Jesse was my scheduled helper, daddy suggested Justin and J.R. fill in.

J.R. loved washing dishes. I started realizing the need to train these two in some of these tasks. It is so easy to rely on the older ones who already know how to do the job. The little guys need to learn too.
At one point while I was rinsing, my arm started to feel really wet. I looked over to see J.R. dangling his sopping wet rag over my sleeve while focusing on his next dish. :)

Justin had floor duty. This job is a little harder, especially on this floor. I would never recommend this color of flooring for a family with little children. I really should mop every day...which doesn't happen.

I finally took over sweeping and Justin used our hand vac under the table. We make a good team!

Our biggest mess maker. Poor little Jud hasn't felt good the past few days. There have been few smiles from him, but I managed to capture this one. Hopefully his little teeth will be in soon and his cold will clear up.


2 comments:

Seth & Andrea Cook said...

I just cannot get over how big baby Jud is! He's grown up too fast!

Carlson Family said...

I love J.R.'s expression. I bet he felt so grown up! Uncle Jonathan got Erika a broom and dust pan her size for Christmas. She loves to sweep the floors with it. I hope Jud starts to feel better soon.