Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Little Chief is getting bigger

Little Chief Justin last year.....

A little bigger Chief Justin this year....
Justin is five years old now! I probably say this for every boy, but I can hardly believe how old he is getting. Surprisingly his fondness for Indians hasn't changed. I should have taken a picture of last year's headress now that all the feathers are missing. :)
Justin is a sweet boy. He is our true middle child. Sometimes he is quieter than his brothers or off content to play by himself. If there is one of our children more prone to wandering away from us, it is him. We have briefly lost him on two different occasions in a crowd. Talk about panick! Justin has a way of warming your heart with his smile and words. A famous quote from him to Grandma Sally..."I don't very like your food, but I'll eat it because you're my friend." How can you resist that? :) He also makes a mean leaning lincoln log cabin. I love watching him build things now that he is old enough to play with these toys. BJ and I are so proud of the little guy and the bigger boy he is becoming.
Blessings on you son. We love you Justin David. Happy Birthday!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Happy belated birthday, Chief Justin! We love and miss you all!

5 Boys and a Princess said...

I just opened up my Family Fun this month and the featured birthday party is a wild west theme with gold panning, rattlesnakes, and a cool skull made out of a milk carton. I immediately thought of you. If you want it I will drop the whole magazine in the mail this week (there are some cool crafts in it this month)